Thread: disappointing
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 05:24 AM   #7
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Lumia 925, Kobo Vox (Retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.culloch View Post
If I was you I would use this opportunity to start the move away from the vox as it is now so out of date and slow in its present form it is dead in the Android waters. Next week I will be purchasing a nexus 7 and sending my vox to the great recycle bin at the local tip.
When the Andrdoid app removes the store/recommendations from the home page I will do the same (already have the nexus)

Currently for me the vox provides a better reading experience
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote