View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 04:24 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattam View Post
Thanks for the effort, louwin, but it didn't work.
I tried it on several examples, like the one above or "Pilgrimage - Zenna Henderson - People 1.mobi" and "Holding Wonder - Zenna Henderson.mobi". It didn't work.
I had previously tried playing with parentheses, question marks, etc., but to no avail.
The following work for your examples. I didn't write them so don't ask me to explain them.

For Title - Author - Series I use this regex

Code:
^((?P<title>([^\-_0-9]+)(?=\s*-\s*)(?!\s*-\s*[0-9.]+)|\b))(\s*-\s*)?((?P<author>[^\-_0-9]+)\s*-\s*)?(?P<series>[^0-9\-]+)(\s*-\s*)?(?P<series_index>[0-9.]+)
For Title - Author I use this regex

Code:
(?P<title>.+) - (?P<author>[^_]+)
I use the Quick Preferences plugin to quickly switch between them as needed.

I currently have 5 different regex I switch between as needed.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote