View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #4
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+; Kindle for Android on HTC One SV
I know this doesn't address the original question, but I'm a little confused as to the purpose of putting thousands of books on your Nook.

I usually keep ten or less on my Nook (in addition to my magazine subscriptions). I only read one book at a time and then move to the next in the series or whatever when I'm done with that one. I keep all my books in Calibre as well where I can easily sort through them. I'm usually never more than a day or two away from my computer, so transferring books is not a problem.

Other than bragging about carrying around your whole library, is there really any point to it?
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote