View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #8
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: droid, kindle, kobo, eslick, sony
thanks for feedback.

Failed to initialize plugin: u'C:\\Users\\Elizabeth\\AppData\\Roaming\\calibre\ \plugins\\Goodreads Metadata.zip'

Not sure why but it occurs on whichever device is plugged into calibre, some of the other plugins come up with the same message. But the plugins still work, so I'll check with Kiwidude about that message.

I'll keep checking the kobo forum to see if anyone else has this problem or has come up with a solution. If I can't make the kobo touch and calibre play together then I can gift the touch to someone who would be quite happy never using anything more than the basic software.

I'll just continue using the other readers in the house at the moment. thanks again.
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote