View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #43
booklover6
Wizard
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Aura, HD, Glo, Mini), KPW1, Nexus 7.2, KFHD'12(n2a), Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300com View Post
same here. i don't think these makers get the obvious.
either that or they couldn't bring to market on time and opted with something less. the T2.

i'm sure if i buy the T2, the T3 will be front lit. . . but i really don't want to wait another 12 months...i'm ready to buy a new gadget but there's so many on the tip of being announced by apple, amazon, samsung and google.
Wait for the Amazon announcements, and the sale that is reported to occur in September for the T2. Then decide. You can't go wrong with the T2 for $99.
booklover6 is online now   Reply With Quote