View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 07:16 AM   #37
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle 3, Sony PRS-505, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I wanted to get a Touch 3G, but there are none left, so I really hope that
1. There will be a new e-ink KIndle, not just a new Fire (not interested at all in a tablet)
2. It will be 3G
3. It will have a glow light
4. And pretty please, can it have buttons too ?
5. Last, but not least : make it available from day 1 in Europe.

If all is in there, I will click that buy now button not once, but twice (I need a device for a friend, and I will get one for me too).
If it is not available in Europe, that will be a real bummer....
Apart from the 3G which I'm not too bothered with (I have a WiFi KK now and haven't found myself in any situation in the last two years in which I would have wanted 3G), this is pretty much my exact wish list.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote