View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 04:07 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by McTwain View Post
18T21:07:00 ContentType: 6 ImageID:

file____mnt_onboard_Bode,_Richard_First_You_Have_t o_Row_a_Little_Boat_-_Richard_Bode_pdf
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 219, in update_booklist
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 658, in book_from_path
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\books.py", line 31, in __init__
File "_strptime.py", line 454, in _strptime_time
File "_strptime.py", line 325, in _strptime
ValueError: time data u'2001-04-18T21:07:00' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f'

>>>>more books reading the same thing then:

Before the crash I had used the tweak feature to change the displayed date beside the books from the default year/month/date (or year/date/month - can't remember) to month/day/year (Aug 24 2012). After reading the above error I changed it to Aug 24 12 and tried again. Same problem. Perhaps it needs to restored to the default of year first? Or perhaps that is not the date the error log is pointing to? I recall using the tweak to change the dates for all the books - including the three Calibre finds.
It seems that Kobo changed the way they store timestamps in the 2.0.x firmware. What they are using isn't what the driver is expecting. As not everyone is seeing the problem, I have been wondering if it is a timezone setting. What do you have set for your time and date formats in the OS? And what timezone do you have selected on the Touch?

The date that is a problem should be the published date in calibre. I am a little surprises that this has a time in it. But, that is a PDF. Looking at the only PDF I have on my Touch, the date goes down to seconds in the database and is the same format. That probably explains it.

I will send you a private message with something to try.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote