View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 12:17 AM   #930
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook color, nook touch
I sometimes get a lot of food or energy gifts, but rarely both. I usually take any population whack I get on my level 23 character, so I'm usually in the green these days. I have two freeholds, and I just leveled the second one at 21. I was thinking that I'd pause both of them once the lesser one reaches level 23 (or whatever the highest level is), but I expect that it could take a couple weeks, since I'm trying to keep that one with a minimal population (currently about 5 million, the level 23 is around 300 million), and I'm not sure that I want to spend the time on it any more.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote