View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #47
JohnGalt
Enthusiast
JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
That reminds me, three classics that I love are Frankenstein, The Count of Monte Cristo, and Dracula.
I second those suggestions - especially the first two. I have not been more entertained, suck in, and even moved by any other book than I was with the Count of Monte Cristo. Frankenstein is brilliant, and thoughtfull, not at all what Hollywood turned it into. Dracula's a good page turner, I felt let down in most other areas I expect from great books, but it was entertaining!
JohnGalt is offline   Reply With Quote