View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #34
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Odyssey, eDGe, A60, PRS-T1, iPad3, KoboGlo
Hi, it might be a bug in the exlibris code* or a problem with the book. Has the latter been validated (with an EPUB validator like FlightCrew or EpubCheck)?

I can have a look at the problem if you send me the EPUB (if it does not infringe any copyright). In case, you can send me a link or the EPUB itself at alberto AT albertopettarin.it , thanks.

* I have purposedly avoided standard XML parsers (which require a well-formed input) in order to be lenient towards slightly-incorrect content/toc files (I tested it on a couple of invalid EPUBs as well); but clearly my code can still fail.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote