View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #345
brainvision
Enthusiast
brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Smartphone
Perfect Viewer issue

hi all..

I'm still trying various apps to find the one that could better suite me needs..
at the moment I'm trying Perfect Viewer! The general impressions are really good: I like it and I find comfortable.. Perfect Viewer is born as a comic reader, but now it has also support for pdf files..
The only issue I have with it is that it doesn't respect the device settings regarding the brightness value. I use an app called SceenDim to control the brightness of the screen but also the contrast, reducing the power consumption of the battery. But even if I never setup the brightness option in Perfect Viewer, every time I go to a new page of the file I'm reading, it automatically brings the brightness to an high level! After few seconds brightness returns at it lower previous level! You will easily understand how much this is annoying!!
I noticed that this happened 'cause Perfect Viewer seems to close every time (every new page) ScreenDim; really few seconds and ScreenDim starts again reducing the brightness till I go to the next page..

Someone noticed the same issue?
I'm really enjoying Perfect Viewer, but this issue makes me going crazy!!
Thanks yo for paying attention,
see ya!!
brainvision is offline   Reply With Quote