View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #9
Ruairi
Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Perhaps I could have carried out a little more research on this and maybe this is something I could look into in the future. I bought the tablet after work yesterday.

When I finally got around to getting myself a nice stereo I was putting speakers into other rooms and I decided I didn't want to depend on bluetooth or wireless. I wanted the unit to stand alone, so to speak. This is why I didn't even consider one of those streaming devices that i've heard of people using for their spotify subscriptions.

To be honest a 64gb microsd card for a tablet would solve my problems. I'm sitting on about 47gb and even if I bought a cd a week it would take quite a while to fill it.
Ruairi is offline   Reply With Quote