View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #108
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpille View Post
Just checked back to my Kindle: While still on wall charger the LED did'nt show anything. Just un- and replugged it and it's back in orange. So good to know, that there should be nothing to see...

I'm using the 3.0.2 images and the mmcblk0p1 has a size of 346MB and the extracted image has the size of 650MB.

Nevertheless I'll let the K3 charge for the night and check back to it tomorrow morning.
That all sounds good. There have been multiple success reports for K3 debricking, including one that used the 3.0.2 images that you downloaded, so it should work for you too.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote