View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
Quiss
Spits infinitives
Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony
Smashwords channels

Hi
Would anyone know how things are happening at Smashwords?

I published on the 17th (well, earlier than that, but I made some changes). The book was approved for the Premium Catalogue without any request for fixes. It passed the idpf validator with flying colours.

On the marketing channels page it is indicated that books aren't 'shipped' until "Thursday or Friday" but for iBooks it says that this happens multiple times a day.

Yet, it still hasn't been shipped there.
So now I'm wondering if Smashwords is just being slow or if there is something wrong with the ePub after all.

Any thoughts on this?
Quiss is offline   Reply With Quote