View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox
Problem with Overdrive 2.4.2

I seldom use Overdrive anymore, but when I updated to version 2.4.1 some time ago, I found a feature that was really cool; I could long press graphics and expand them. Today I started a new book in Aldiko and when I came across a graphic I wanted to see in more detail, I went to load the book into Overdrive. When I opened Overdrive I was prompted to update to a newer version and accepted. This time I was sent to the Google Play Store, where I installed the new version.

Well, the new version (2.4.2) really sucks. Not only are my older books all gone, but now when I long press a graphic something weird, like a word search flashes on the screen and it jumps to another page. Has anyone else experienced this?

How can I find version 2.4.1 and reinstall it?

I would recommend anyone being prompted to update to hold off at this point. (I Googled this version and also found a lot of complaints on the Crackberry forum.)
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote