View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoonsmallhagrid knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: EZReader
Question F/W v 2.00ASTAK081024 ???

I have a couple of EZReaders and they are really perfect for me.

The very first EZReader I got was direct from Astak, and it has v 2.0.ASTAK100628; which is 100% fine.

The older reader I got recently has v 2.00ASTAK081024 .

I asked (in another posting) if anyone has a way to either copy or back-up existing f/w versions, but it looks like that's just not any option at all.

I'd love some way to have a copy of the existing f/w v 2.00ASTAK081024 so I could experiment with other makes/versions a bit, but I also want a way to go back in case anything goes awry.

My query after all that:
Does anyone here have a good copy of f/w v 2.00ASTAK081024 or know of anyplace I can get a copy of it ??
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote