View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:19 AM   #632
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle 3, Sony PRS-505, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S II
I've read very little this month, and most of what I've read, I ended up not caring for.

I think it's the inevitable slump that happens after reading your most anticipated book of the year, the one you pre-ordered months in advance and counted down days to (and loving every moment of it once it was there) - I've found before that I need several weeks to get back to the routine of reading and enjoying other books.

I'm still way ahead in my challenge, though, so I'm sure I'll manage to meet my twice-upgraded overall goal for the year.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote