View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #29
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@twobob: I'm not sure what you meant :?

Your host (your system's native TC) is using, well, native stuff, probably x86 or x86_64, depending on your setup. You X-TC should be using stuff targeted at the target's arch, arm, in our cases.

To get back on the multiple glibc thing, if you keep it away from search paths, it's completely harmless.

For example, I have a crapload of different TCs in a folder in my $HOME. Each TC is in a separate subfolder there, and my searchpaths always contains only *one* of these x-tc when I'm x-building stuff. When I'm not, I don't tweak my searchpaths .
I just came to the same logical conclusion. Albeit it probably took me a fair while longer for it to dawn. so I build the c thingy. can do. then I guess I just have to get the TC to reference in some way. Sigh I wish I knew more. Oh well, keep learning.

Oh the build has finished brb,
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote