View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:26 PM   #27
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
this sounds a lot like switching from 5 to 6 then. have one handy, don't mash the others lots of prefix nonsense and hair-raising moments of OMG "I didn't just overwrite my system c libs as root did I?"

Great.

Ah well. I'll give it a go. and document the horror story if I survive.

Err. so the headers the i386 ones right? it's for my system so yeah? right? or its for the TC so arm... bah... resumes reading : (

EDIT: Multilib systems I hate you. Just saying.

I'm just thinking out loud here:

EDIT: Err no. Surely this is just for the TC.
you@dev ~/BLDS/buildroot $ gcc --version
Quote:
gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.3-1ubuntu5) 4.6.3
Copyright (C) 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
My local version is way newer than that so this must just be a TC specific thingy.

Goes to investigate.

Last edited by twobob; 08-20-2012 at 09:02 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote