View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
EDIT: EVERYTHING AFTER THE TOP THREAD IS NOW NOT reffing the TOP THREAD SCRIPT. IT HAS BEEN UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION. JUST TO BE CLEAR. THANKS

The environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH is referenced *AFTER* the system library paths. According to what I have read on Stupid ld Tricks. That was of course for a RHEL system IIRC but the info seemed good.

This was the only way - so far - I could get it to swallow the c libs in this manner - with no ldconfig update - but I'll go check your alternate method now

Much appreciate the feedback. I'm not even 100% this way works as my test device refuses to NOT work at the moment. lol. Hence the "Does this really work?" header : D

Last edited by twobob; 08-21-2012 at 01:27 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote