View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #8
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
theducks's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,479
Karma: 5567061
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The (original) Silicon Valley, USA
Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCatarro View Post
Maybe I can help someone as I found the problem.
The problem was actually with the Sygil "heading_id#" tag, so my H3 title was tagged <H3 heading_id#>TITLE</H3>. To quicky make an H3 title I've cut and pasted the first H3 TITLE for all the H3 title in the xhtml file. So every H3 title was tagged with the same heading_id# creating a problem for Sygil in the TOC creation. Every H3 title was so linked with the first H3 title.
Thank you all by the way!!!
Note: If you had a chapter per file, all the ID numbers could have been the same because there would only be one occurrence per file eg id="c_2"
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote