View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 03:15 AM   #184
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
20 Fabulous Desserts Families Will Love [Kindle Edition] Annette Meylan (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Fabulous-Desse...s_154606011_88

Buying treats for lunches and dinner began to weigh on me when I started to pay attention to all the additives hidden in the ingredients of pies, cookies, and ice cream. One day I decided to bake my own desserts that would be quick to make but delicious to taste. I haven't looked back. This book consists of several dessert recipes that you can make on your own or with your family. I will have to say, though, be careful because your husband may start to gain weight from all the tasty treats in your kitchen.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote