View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:39 AM   #16
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
Goddamn 1: who gave me Karma... I was posting crap, so number of my post and karma would be 222, and 22222! Ahhh, lost dream geekmaster.
To see who gave you karma, click "User CP" in the top blue menu bar on MobileRead forum pages. It also shows which post got that karma, and may have a message from the karma donor, but it does not say how much karma was given.

It is customary to return the favor and give karma to those who gave you some, but it may be difficult in some cases to find a post of theirs that you want to give karma to (especially if they have never posted).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote