Thread: Least Glitches
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 09:48 PM   #5
booklover6
Wizard
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire HD 6, Kobo Aura, Glo, Mini
I haven't had any problems or gitches with Sony T1. I had over 5000 on a card and it worked great. Searching for a title takes 1 or 2 seconds. Recently I reduced the number by about 1000 and moved over 4000 over to the internal memory. I like having the option to use the SD card if I want to.

I like the T1 so much, I got a 2nd one last week. I only have about 500 on it now. It's nice knowing I can put thousands on it with no performance issues. Can't do that with my Kindles.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote