View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #48
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by K8HW View Post
Thanks for the fix. That took care of the grouping problem. I am getting occasional crashes again. I've included a detailed log for you.
OK, that log says that CC is still running out of memory, but this time it is memory for cover thumbnails. Some research indicates that android has some not-fun problems with recycling bitmaps. There are a lot of work-arounds, but we don't know which one will actually work in our case.

Our problem is that we can't reproduce the failure. I just sent 1000 books in one go to my galaxy nexus with no problems. There must be some device-/android-version-specific rocks that we are managing to turn over. We will keep looking.

Thank you again for your patience.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote