View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 01:18 AM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by toriden19 View Post
I was bought a 7" 4GB EBOOK READER VIDEO MP3 MULTIMEDIA PLAYER E-READER and I used to be able to see the partition when I went into 'books' but then I updated it with some new books and the partition was gone and it now longer reads my micro SD at all! What have I done and how can I fix this?
It is likely that something corrupted the card. Perhaps you pulled it out or disconnected with un-mounting it. The best method is to use a card reader and plug that into your computer directly with the card installed. You can then see if it can be read with the computer and perhaps run a diskcheck program or try temporarily removing the books you added and try again. Be sure and unmount the device before unplugging it.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote