View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 01:08 AM   #17
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I'm not alone when I say the HTC one X is a better phone than the SG3. Many phone pundits say the HTC is a better device, it has a superior screen, design and usability. Why Samsung is killing HTC is because they have focus, great marketing, and karma.

Many folks might have forgotten the Carrier IQ incident but I don't think they have forgotten how they felt having HTC spy on them. I don't think they ever recovered after that incident.
the other is this, You can only get the HTC one x at 3 carriers in north america, where the GS3 has 5 carriers in the us, and 5 carriers in canada alowing just about anyone in north america to have a good superphone even if its not the best. if HTC allowed unfettered access to thier superphone on every carriers they could move more phones,
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote