View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #53
rupor
Addict
rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: PRS 500,505,900,650,T1,T2, Nook ST, Kindle PW2
@e-ink

What BIOS? What stock recovery? I feel lost...

My recovery image is not a complete boot image, it contains Linux ramdisk and nothing else - Sony PRS-T1 hardware wired to boot from what you call system disk (probably inappropriately). And that cannot be changed (to the best of my knowledge) without opening device and using soldering iron. So if you completely wipe device out you have pretty brick. The only way to recover would be to use hardware tools to reload flash memory.

What unpartitioned free space? I guess what you see is defined by how you are looking - if you are looking from Windows tools in most cases you would not see true picture...

EBookDownloader package allows downloading files like APK or ZIP via stock web browser in the absence of programs which are declaring that they are ready to process those files. This is just the way Android works. If you are not going to download such files - you do not need EBookDownloader. It is easy to uninstall...
rupor is offline   Reply With Quote