View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #11
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Lightbulb Personal GoodReads Shelf Import

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
The Goodreads plugin uses an OAUTH library and a specific Goodreads API to retrieve the shelf information (getting json/xml responses) - it doesn't scrape from the web pages.
Okay. I got it to work.
I created a separate 'import library' so as to not mess up my regular library while I experimented.
For others the entries I used to produce the list after saving the applicable 'shelf' as a webpage as kiwidude suggested;
  • Row: //table/tbody/tr
  • Title: td[@class="field title"]/div[@class="value"]/a/text()
  • Author: td[@class="field author"]/div[@class="value"]/a/text()
  • Series: td[@class="field title"]/div[@class="value"]/a/span[@class="darkGreyText"]/text()
  • Series Idx: text()
  • Pubdate: td[@class="field date_pub"]/div[@class="value"]/text()

However, the Series and Series Index regex needs to be tweaked to remove parenthesis, pound sign and have the number in the correct column.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gunnerp245; 08-17-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Put picture in spolier tags
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote