View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #50
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattncat View Post
Will it work with Nook Tablet? My Tablethas not been rooted and my msd card is just a standard one.
I have no idea.

Does the tablet run android 2.3 (gingerbread) or later? If not, then the answer is a clear "no, the app will not work." If the tablet does run gingerbread or later, then there is a chance, but the real answer will depend on what B&N did to android when they built the tablet.

In any event, to run our app you must be able to install apps from google play. Does the nook tablet have a google play client?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote