Thread: Audio Book?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #16
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I also enjoy the Bujold books on Audible. I can't remember the narrator but he is also a good match.
Grover Gardner. I agree, he does an excellent job.

I also like Allyson Johnson, who does the Honor Harrington books. She took some (unfair) heat for her pronunciation in that series, but I also heard one of the book done by another woman in another audio edition, and Johnson is FAR better (imho).

Similarly, we've discussed elsewhere on MR how the various editions of "Moby Dick" can run the gamut from from boring to exciting depending on the narrator.
ApK is online now   Reply With Quote