View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:56 AM   #14
aceflor
Constant Angel
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: This one, and that one too
It looks nice, but I like my physical buttons on my prs-t1 so no upgrade for me. As much as I enjoy touch models, I need buttons. Too many flying insects around here, they make a touch display a nightmare. Ideally I'd want a device with buttons on both side (a la kindle 4 or nook st), with a switchable touch option (so it can be non-touch when I am reading outside), wifi, running on an android based hackable firmware, with a front-lit display, and with whispersync to my kindle books.

This will never happen.....
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote