View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 02:38 AM   #2
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Hi rfog,

Let me offer a recommendation in place of this software work. Just open up a separate email account (such as at gmail) and send e-books via email to this account. Use the web based interface via the Onyx Boox web browser to open each email and download the book or books to your Onyx Boox e-reader.

Granted the e-books will go into the downloads directory and will then have to be moved manually to where ever you want to put them, but this is fairly easy to do on the M92 or i62HD.

If you need to load a bunch of e-books, then I would recommend you side load them with a program like Calibre since it will be more productive to do the loading this way, especially considering the extra battery power which would be required to do the downloading and extra processing.

While this solution is not elegant, it's easy to do and can be implemented without any additional programming.
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote