View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #738
Dylan Tomorrow
Connoisseur
Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Android smartphone w/ FBReader
Hi JimmXinu, I have a feature request:
Please when the plugin is downloading a long list of fics consolidate the "Confirm you are an adult" dialog so that I only have to confirm once. Or, even better, just let me set a global switch once and never be bothered ever again with that dialog.

Other than that I really love your plugin. I find myself reading more fanfic on my Kindle than I expected . Thanks for the hard work .
Dylan Tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote