View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 01:27 PM   #23
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I stand corrected! And I want me one of those issues, no matter what the cost. If somebody can figure out the date they hit the newstands, I plan on going to the bookstore at the univ where I work and camping out in the magazine section until they put them on sale.
As best as I can research it, (the B & N clerk didn't know a thing) it will come out around the 10-12 of August. Such newsstand dates in the past that I have been able to research for Esquire are in that date range. Hope this helps...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote