Eggs - How To Cook Eggs: Boiling an Egg; Frying an Egg; Poaching an Egg; How to Make an Omelette; Scrambled Eggs; Bake an Egg; Coddling an Egg - Discover 16 Easy Methods with Proven Results + Top Tips [Kindle Edition] Fred Smedley (Author)
Eggs – How To Cook Eggs.
Eggs are a wonderfully nutritious and versatile food, packed full of proteins and vitamins and minerals essential for our body’s health and development. But, because they are right in front of us, paradoxically they are often ignored and their tremendous health benefits are overlooked.
What’s even more surprising is that millions, yes millions of people, every month, search on Google for ‘how to boil an egg’ or ‘how to fry an egg’ and so on. In this hectic, fast-paced world which we inhabit, it’s not that we don’t know how to cook eggs or have forgotten what to do with them; it’s often that we want a quick, simple and easy way to prepare an egg meal or snack that we can eat ‘on the go’. Eggs are universal in their appeal and benefits and can be eaten by just about anyone regardless of age or gender.
This booklet is designed to give you the best methods to cook eggs using everyday utensils which we all have in our kitchens – no need to buy special equipment. It is not another gastronomic offering which intimidates by its complexity so that having bought it we do not venture past the first few pages because we don’t understand what the author is talking about. It is a down-to-earth guide which does as the title states – it shows ‘How To Cook Eggs’. Pure and simple, no frills, no fuss.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you will receive inside this booklet:
• Boiling an Egg – soft-boiled eggs (3 easy methods); hard-boiled eggs (3 easy methods). Plenty of top tips to cooking soft- and hard-boiled eggs.
• Frying an Egg – 2 really tasty ways of frying eggs
• Poaching an Egg – 2 easy methods that take the worry out of producing perfect poached eggs
• Omelettes – a fantastic meal of its own right to which you can add toppings of your choice
• Scrambled Eggs – an often forgotten way of eating eggs but here are 2 methods which are so simple but really filling
• Baked Eggs – this method of baking eggs is so straightforward it’s just set and go but the results are mouth-watering
• Coddled Eggs – a personal favourite of many and these 2 methods are simplicity itself