View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:21 PM   #11
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
I was more hoping that people would share lists of things they thought they were going to read -- to the point of actually buying it -- and then never got around to reading it. That is at least my definition of a TBR list. I thought it might be fun to trawl through everyone's lists to find things we hadn't read or to help people turn the corner and actually read some of the things they've collected.

Or not.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote