Thread: Suggestion
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 11:58 AM   #48
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Yes and no .... Llano and Marble falls are quarry towns and only at about 1100 feet above sea level ... but then, this part of Texas isn't geographically like most parts of Texas. In fact, with all the oak trees, it really does remind me more of California. (And I lived in California for forty years.)
You should get over to Lost Maples some time. Beautiful area in the Hill Country.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote