View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:01 PM   #286
idoit
Plus
idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3.₄, iPhone 5s
Update: Never mind! If you're here just for FontHack, there's nothing wrong with it... Please do ignore this post and nexts 3 posts by me as they're off-topic.

Can someone with KT 5.1.0 and up who has never installed FontHack help me here? Please extract attached file and open one of two AZW3 files, go to a page that is not sparse (not 1st page) and tell me if alphabets forming worms you see on the screen are connected together or not!
Let's see if there exist someone who saw this thread and hasn't installed yet!

Examples of words:
Connected: شاهنامه
Not connected: ش ا ه ن ا م ه

Clarification:
Left picture: No FontHack installed (doesn't affect) + original libfreetype.so.6 ----> I noticed this was NOT a KF8 file, as I converted it to mobi with Calibre.
Right picture: FontHack installed + libfreetype.so.6.8.1 ----> This is not AZW3 either as I converted it to mobi.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Persian_Sample_Article_AlmostGoodFormat.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	90832   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.gif
Views:	122
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	90833  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Persian_Sample_Article.zip (193.1 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by idoit; 08-16-2012 at 06:43 PM.
idoit is offline   Reply With Quote