Have a look at the PocketBook Touch (although it may be hard to buy where you live). It has the following tap areas:
- Top left corner: close book
- Top right corner: make a bookmark
- Centre: open reading menu
- Bottom left corner and bottom right corner: previous page
- Rest of the screen: next page
Paging back and forth is very easy with either hand. In addition to using these tap areas, you can also slide back or forward, and you can use the physical paging keys.
Last edited by Zetmolm; 08-15-2012 at 06:45 PM.