View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #170
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Delicious and Easy Gluten Free Recipes [Kindle Edition] Sarah Beach (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Delicious-Easy...s_154606011_85

This cookbook makes gluten free easy again! It is a great mixture of easy appetizers, soups, salads, and entrees. I didn't want a cookbook that was just "chicken" or "pasta" dishes, although those are included. Want a delicious and easy recipe for the kids, dinner party, or the Super Bowl? Done.

This is a fantastic all-around recipe book for Celiacs whether you're cooking for one, or a family, or a party of friends, or just want to eat healthier. I made sure to make note where applicable as much as I could to give advice on certain gluten free brands, based on my own experiences as well.

I found out I was Gluten intolerant about 3 years ago, and growing up in a primarily Italian family, I was very disturbed to learn I could no longer eat pasta, gnocci, bread, etc.

And then as I went out with friends and family it really started to sink in just how much my diet was going to change. So many seemingly normal foods
occasionally eaten were no more available to me! No more fish n'chips, crabcakes, meatballs, tempura anything, and on and on.

So, I knew I needed to learn how to make some of these home favorites into gluten free versions. Thankfully nowadays there are more and more gluten free flours, breadcrumbs, pasta, etc. to choose from.

I really wanted this cookbook to be one that I would have liked to have when I first found out I was gluten intolerant, or even now frankly. So please enjoy and it makes a great gift to those friends and family who might be gluten intolerant, or who just want a healthy recipe book.

Thank you, Sarah Beach
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote