Thread: MobileRead August 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #41
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I am fully aware of how far I have to go. I only started on Sunday. My copy is actually 487 pages, putting me around 52.77%. It also means I'm averaging about 70 pages a day. I should be around page 400 by the start of Saturday and easily pulling into the finish line by my Monday morning busride.

Of course, I could be mistaken in my understanding that the 20th is when the discussion starts.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote