View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 04:03 AM   #340
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
Not upgrading plugins is a really bad idea. I can't support anything other than the "current" version of a plugin, and there is nothing more frustrating than having time wasted on a bug that has already been fixed. Periodically calibre changes things internally which require plugins to be updated as well.

You won't lose any settings when you upgrade a plugin (or at least none of my plugins I can guarantee that with), just like upgrading calibre won't lose your books. So just do the upgrade and the message will disappear.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote