View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 12:51 AM   #171
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
It appears that those of us who DON'T have Kindles should just assume that bargain/free touts are for Amazon unless specified differently.

Even so, it would really be appreciated by us non-Kindle folks if the touts would stipulate if they are Amazon or, on the other hand, HOPEFULLY some other source.
We can't all possible check everywhere for every book. I would like to but I don't have the time. Most of us find these free books through eReaderIQ which is for Kindle books. Unless I see it posted on Facebook or a blog somewhere free at other places. I will just post for Amazon U.S. I figure it's up to the person interested in that particular title to do their own homework and check the other stores to see if they are free there. They are more then welcome to post links to non Amazon free books but there really isn't any other site set up for the other places like there is for Kindle free books.

Anything Agency will be priced at other places the same price. So those are never Amazon only offers. You can check estores like B&N, Sony, Books On Board and Kobo for price matching.

Smashwords is really hard to keep up with. I gave up a long time ago. I only check there very rarely. Sometimes on Facebook an author will mention a free book there and then I post it here.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote