View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 12:49 AM   #19
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hmm.. I don't know .. The retail price in store + all the import fees: 19-25% VAT + customs fees ( 3,7% in Germany .. not sure about fees in other EU countries)) + shipping + delivery time + possibly support & service in USA only.. Looks not very attractive for EU customers eventually
well, maybe they are not that attractive for EU customers, here I agree, but for those folks from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Middle East - these prices and delivery times are working just fine. Btw, if asked by customers, we can mark packages as "gift" if it helps (I'm not sure that it helps though, but anyway) to pay lower customs fee or avoid it at all.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote