View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #17
fidvo
Zealot
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Seventy or eighty. But that's because I never officially abandon a story, so every single one I've ever started is still technically in progress (and I've been writing since I was in grade school).

In practice, however, I'll usually work on one for a while, maybe a couple of weeks up to a couple of months, then get bored with it and move on to something else for a change of pace. It's not uncommon for me to come back to a story after 5 years and work on it again, which is why I can't really say I've moved past any of my stories.
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote