Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #410
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
wiki page for modified reader

First of all, many thanks to Morkl for the great work, highly appreciated!

After having run my T1 rooted for many months, using a very basic way to get a font of my choice, my battery started to get drained quite fast. I did not use the possibilities of the root any longer (only reading for months), plus, I noticed, that the reader now shows a clock, thus I decided to take the plunge, unroot and install this reader.

IT WORKS GREAT!

It only was a bit hard to find all the information I needed, as it is scattered all over the place.
Whatever was relevant to me, i now put into a new wiki page, dedicated to this reading app, hoping that this might provide some sort of basic documentation for beginners.
Feel free to change/add to your heart's content:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRST1_Modified_Reader

Last edited by vishcompany; 08-13-2012 at 05:53 PM.