View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #5
westy
westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
When I was researching this question for regularly published books, I was told that 100,000 words was what most publishers want for a novel. Most of my ebooks are over 100,000 words. I have gotten complaints about those books I've published that are under 50,000 words.
Thanks Morriss003, that's the kind of information I needed to know. I was curious to the public reaction to shorter novels - as they are not physically picking up a printed book in a bookstore and can assess the length of it before they part with cash!
I am given to writing nearer the 100,000 mark, so that is fine by me. Just new to the self publishing ebook world and needed the clarification.

westy is offline   Reply With Quote