View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
The Shameful TBR List Thread

Well, we’ve got the Ebook Buying Addict’s Support Thread, but it seems to cause as much trouble as it solves as many people find out about books to buy in it. Since shame seems to be a determined deterrent for many, this thread is all about shaming yourself. Now, my TBR list isn’t out of control at all, but I am interested in finding new books to read, so I’m hoping by perusing the lists of purchased books that people haven’t read I will find some new authors to read.

I will go first and post my list. In the interest of not grinding people’s browsers to a halt, I’m going to suggest that we post our lists within spoiler tags and maybe even break the lists up. I know there are rumours of lists in the many hundreds and even thousands of books.

This first post will also serve as the index, so if you’re looking for someone’s TBR list, just come here. As with the challenge reading list thread, hopefully people will only put one post in this thread so it can be the place to shame ourselves into not collecting so many to-be-reads.

Table of Contents
HomeInMyShoes

Last edited by HomeInMyShoes; 08-13-2012 at 12:20 PM.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote