View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
westy
westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Average fiction ebook length?

Hi guys,
New here - and happy to become part of this forum.

I would like your guidance please - I have tried searching for this info, but cannot find anything regarding a suggested ebook length for a work of fiction.

As we can't use page numbering, I need to know the average number of words that is today considered acceptable to the reader if the book is priced at say, $2.99

I have read that customers can feel 'disappointed' if it is too short, and, conversely,too long can also be a problem!

The only info I found is to limit it to 50MB Not sure how many words hits a 50MB limit!

Many thanks

Westy
westy is offline   Reply With Quote